Problem w/patches!

Go down

Problem w/patches!

Post  Hugg on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:09 pm

I've been playing FIFA09 with SpanishCommentary (FifaChile) and Stadium Megapatch... There was no problem... until. I found some other real cool patches: Cinematics 09 and Sky Patch (by Outsider)... and then the game crashes when I want to start it. "Encountered a problem... Don't send" you now that shite... I reinstall the game, it works, but without patches. FIFA09 is useless without patches. But what the hell could be wrong??? I can't play with patches anymore. WTF?
Hugg
Seasonal Striker
Seasonal Striker

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem w/patches!

Post  myx on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:46 am

Hugg wrote:I've been playing FIFA09 with SpanishCommentary (FifaChile) and Stadium Megapatch... There was no problem... until. I found some other real cool patches: Cinematics 09 and Sky Patch (by Outsider)... and then the game crashes when I want to start it. "Encountered a problem... Don't send" you now that shite... I reinstall the game, it works, but without patches. FIFA09 is useless without patches. But what the hell could be wrong??? I can't play with patches anymore. WTF?

Hmm i dont realy know what you mean but ill try to imagine..Spanish Commentary only touches the audio files.Stadium megapatch is big and touches zdata files so i think Cinematics and Sky patches are too difficult to install after

Founder

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile http://www.fifabaltic.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugg on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:43 am

So you think I should stick to my old patches. Too many patches make game crash? confused

Yes. Yes IF they arent compatible theirselfs.

Btw, Region patch will be all standarts comapatible so you dont need to worry about crashing Smile
Hugg
Seasonal Striker
Seasonal Striker

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tur!nSk!_s3rb!a on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 am

i reinstalled game few times cuz some patches crashed game
Tur!nSk!_s3rb!a
Past the Post