Baltic Regions Patch - v3

Go down

Baltic Regions Patch - v3

Post  myx on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 am

Hello Everyone,

This forum was dead for a while... whew... but thanks for you mates for still posting for time to time.

First, ive would like to say that BRP 2 was dowloaded 3054 times altrough it was buggy. Not little buggy. The manager mode started to crash. Suddenly. It was tested on my pc and it worked. Thats fail....

About crash - patch only crashes on MM(manager mode). Everything works as i heard. Even online play. But ive remind you. If you downloaded v2, you must download v2.1, becose you wont see any graphics.

Download here

But for your happiness, we are ready to start developement for a new project. Same idea, but not everything as last time. Im waiting your posts in this forum, to make better patch for you, baltic football lovers. Please write everything. Bugs, ideas, comments and etc.

About website. Waiting for your suggestions.

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baltic Regions Patch - v3

Post  Andres on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:52 am

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the v3 : P

Too bad only that manager mode crashes (would love to play more then one season with baltic clubs) - should be the first thing to fix. Also some players don't look like in real life and many players have changed clubs (for example: Tarmo Kink and Nikita Andrejev don't play for Levadia anymore and left Baltic). Football club TVMK doesn't exist anymore and JK Maag joined with JK Tammeka and is now called Tartu JK Tammeka (and probably will drop out from Meistriliiga next season). Some Estonian players overall were bit off, but mostly okay : )

Fifa 10 is going to be released soon (next month?), demo already out. Maybe it's time to move on Razz But anyway I wish good luck : )

New Arrival
New Arrival

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down